BIO Rose Tea (Rosa Damascena Buds)
Rose tea, also sometimes known as rose bud tea, is made from whole, dehydrated rose blossoms. These delicate pink flowers make a fragrant brew that is light-tasting, fruity and low in calories. In some cases, rose tea is made from whole petals of mature roses, which are also dried and used as the sole ingredient in rose tea. Rosa Damascena tea can help relieve menstrual cramps and is rich in natural antioxidants.
Bio Rose Tea Benefits:
- Helps to Fight the Depression and Improves Nervous System;
- Helps with Runny Nose and Improves Breathing;
- Makes Your Stomach and Intestines Happy;
- Clears Acne and Moisturises Skin;
- Fights Infections and Bacteria;
- Cleans Gall Bladder and Liver;
- It Relieves Menstrual Pain;
- It Clears Various Toxins;
- Has a Lot of Vitamin C;
- It’s Caffeine Free;
Ingredients: dried rosa damascena blossom, 30 g.
Best Recipe Ever, Included!